April 16, 2020
Hello, FROZEN, JR. friends!
After careful consideration and planning, we have decided to move our production to our summer 2020 slot of July 6-26, 2020 due to venue and studio closures via COVID-19 government regulations.
- Rehearsals will now be the week of July 6-10 at the studios (Grapevine and Frisco), and rehearsals are July 13-22 at the MCL Grand Theatre in Lewisville with performances July 23-26 in Lewisville.
- All participants currently enrolled and cast are included in this production unless you let us know in writing by Friday, May 1st that you do not wish to continue.
- The same assigned casts will be performing the same tracks as before (Thursday Evening, Friday Evening, Sat Matinee, Sat Evening, Sunday Matinee, Sunday Evening)
- Your purchased and complimentary tickets are automatically switched to the same performance track. You also will have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets via our TIX.COM page found on our website beginning May 8th. If you do not plan to continue and notify us by May 1st, your tickets (minus TIX.COM ticketing fee’s) will be reimbursed by us or you may also use your ticket purchase as a tax deductible donation. TIX.COM will not reimburse directly, you must go through The Acting Studio by May 1st.
- If you cannot continue, a tuition credit in the amount of $250 will be credited to your Productions account with us to be used for any future production for your performer.
- Ad fees will be processed on June 15 if you are continuing with the production.
I am excited to be able to continue this fantastic production and appreciate your patience and patronage as we navigate these challenging times together. We have indeed found a way to ensure that “the show MUST go on”. I’m particularly proud of this cast and creatives for their resilience and willingness to hang in there. As many turn to artists during this time to entertain and inspire, our goal is to give you the best show yet at The Acting Studio in July!
Producing Artistic Director – WaterTower Theatre C.E.O./Co-Founder – The Acting Studio